Finally a end to the first trimester (almost) as i get closer to 2nd with the end of the first trimester issues.
We also received our first few gifts for Baby Mondonedo! It’s a bit surreal receiving diapers in the mail, an outfit and a few other things. This is really happening!
.. Anyway, time for an update. We are almost caught up! We’re 15 weeks + 1 day, so today I’m catching you up on weeks 11-12, and on Monday I’ll post weeks 13 & 14! Yay! I officially started the baby bump photos in my 13th week! So almost time for the pictures ❤
- The blood moon was awesome to see although I couldn’t physically see it where I am right now.
- Little Jellyfish is the size of a lime.. How? And yet I look like a watermelon growing from my stomach..
- Doctor was out so I met with Dr. Lancomb which is a female. I wasn’t sure what to expect but her nurses are super nice!
- I’m switching doctors.
- Still can’t decide on hospital to give birth but have a very strong idea.
- Agree on a boy middle name finally!
- Double checked due date; Valentines day!
- Doctor took me off progesterone (oh yessssssss <3)
- Had so much energy today. What is this?! Woke up to a spring in my step and slept in. Love Sundays.
- Woke up to horrible news; feel disoriented and tired. Uncle passed away.
- Went out to eat with friends; got some delicious wings! Stole some fries and fried pickles from friends (so work it!)
- Went shopping with love and he will not let me carry anything. I’m not even that big yet.
- Stretching in my stomach has gotten better and doesn’t hurt as much.. Still have an issue with “Taking it slow”.
- Drove to atlanta after work on Friday. Felt like it took forever and kept having panic attacks.
- Caught up with family and aunt cried in private to me and my mother. We all played games and trying to keep this a secret is HARD. I want to tell so bad but also they are judgmental.
- Cousins asked when i plan to have kids, said when the time is right. I asked them and one responded in a year or two (they just married last month) and the other seemed sad and mentioned when god grants them (they been trying.. sad; Hope they can soon! I hate to have her feel awful cause I was when they are trying)
- Drove back Sunday; I wanted to stay longer.
- Haven’t felt you move in awhile. Wondering if your ok.
That wraps everything up! 🙂
1 thought on “Goodbye 1st Trimester”
Comments are closed.